Since your baby’s skin is sensitive to UV rays, you should consider getting a baby float that would keep him/her protected.
Sunscreen lotions are good in their own way, but protective baby floats are something you shouldn’t ignore for your baby’s pool time.
Best Baby Float: Quick Roundup
Check out these baby pool floats that will give you and you baby tons of joy and protection:
- SwimWays Baby Spring Float Activity Center with Canopy
- Inflatable Baby Pool Float Swimming Ring with Storage Bag
- Intex Kiddie Float
- Intex My Baby Float
- SwimWays Baby Spring Float Sun Canopy
What to look for in a good baby float?
You should consider the following when looking for a baby float:
- Sun protection – Look for a baby float that has a canopy, which protects your baby from harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Space – Consider a baby float that has enough space to accommodate a few toys, so that your baby can stay entertained while you go for a swim.
- Flexibility – Look for a baby float that has leg holes so that you can adjust it to different heights as your child grows. Moreover, adjustable baby floats help save you money because they can be used for several years.
- Your baby’s preference – You may also look for different designs and shapes to know which one your baby likes the most.
Below are the reviews of the five best baby floats you should consider before your next trip.
1. SwimWays Baby Spring Float Activity Center with Canopy
The baby spring float from Swimways is ideal for babies between 9 to 24 months of age. These baby floats come in lobster and octopus styles, both of which are durable because they are covered with double layers of fabric.
Moreover, these baby floats come equipped with a built-in interactive play station. So, no more boredom for your child! Watch this baby enjoying the float:
Baby spring floats have dual air chamber, child safety valves, and inner springs that give better stability in water. If you are buying the lobster style baby floats, your baby will find the claws very exciting.
The lobster’s claws can hold your baby’s toys, which can be touched and activated. The removable canopy offers UPF 50+ sun protection. The mesh sides of the float allow you to keep an eye on it at all times.
This is a great little baby float – check it out!
2. Inflatable Baby Pool Float Swimming Ring with Storage Bag
The inflatable baby pool float comes with a sun canopy and a storage bag. The float is ideal for babies between ages 6 to 36 months.
The boat measures about 29 x25 inches, while the canopy measures 25.5 x 15.5 inches in area.
The canopy is easily removable and adjustable and protects your baby from harmful UV rays of the sun.
Moreover, the horn and the steering wheel lends unmatched cuteness to the boat’s design.
It’s the perfect baby float for travel because it is easy to inflate and deflate, store and transport.
3. Intex Kiddie Float
The float measures about 32 x 26 inches, which is an ideal size for grown-up kids. Intex Kiddie float comes with two air chambers, which provide stability while floating on water.
The smooth leg holes make it possible to adjust the float to various heights.
The inflatable sunshade not only protects your baby from sunlight but also makes it a lot easier for you to carry it while traveling.
Your kid can simply stay engrossed in the three play balls that come with the float.
You’re all going to have great fun with this one, take a look at it.
4. Intex My Baby Float
It measures about 36 inches in diameter and comes with a pillow backrest for greater comfort. The smooth seat straps ensure that your baby doesn’t fall off the float.
The two air chambers and two concentric rings provide the much-needed stability to the float in water.
5. SwimWays Baby Spring Float Sun Canopy
It features safety valves, dual air chambers and lower center of gravity for enhancing the overall security of the float. The inner springs of the float provide greater stability and comfort on the water.
The best part of this baby floats is that it has a removable sunshade, which protects your baby from sunlight and makes the float easier to handle while traveling.
There’s ample space for splashing and playing toys. The durable fabric cover makes the float ideal for babies between 9 to 24 months of age.
Best baby float will have a sun shade, a lot of space for toys and would be easy to fold, store and take with you on your travels.
It provides the protection for your little one and gives you and your baby a ton of joy while playing and splashing around in the water. 🙂