More often than not, the luggage you have is either too small to pack all your essentials or too big to be able to carry it with ease.
Light, wheeled carry-on luggage has now replaced those large, bulky suitcases for making travel a lot easier and smarter.
The marketplace is full of carry-on bags that meet the needs of both professional and leisure travelers.
If price bothers you, then don’t worry because there are excellent carry on bags are available under $100!
Best Carry on Luggage Under $100: Quick Roundup
Check out these superb carry on luggage pieces that will transform the way you travel:
- Rockland Melbourne Expandable Abs Carry On Luggage
- Samsonite Omni PC Hardside 20-inch Spinner
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Out of Bounds Upright Suitcase
- Travelpro Maxlite 4 Expandable Spinner Suitcase
- Delsey Quilted Rolling UnderSeat Tote
What to look for in good carry on luggage under $100?
Before you settle on one, you should consider a few essential aspects:
- Size – Double check the dimensions of your luggage so that you meet size restrictions imposed by different airlines. Although there is no “ideal” size, you should go for a size that accommodates all your essentials and fits well in the overhead compartments of planes.
- Compression and expansion – Look for a bag that has expansion and compression features for addressing size issues.
- Wheels – Make sure that the wheels have swiveling features for faster sprints at airport gates.
- Material – If you have a tendency to overpack, go for a soft carry-on luggage, which has more flexibility and scratch-resistance than the hard ones.
- Compartments – Ensure that the luggage has enough compartments for keeping your items organized and separated.
- Your travel style – The way you travel determines the kind of luggage you need. Go for a more robust piece if you travel quite often.
Here are the 5 best carry-on luggage pieces under $100 you should consider for your next trip:
Rockland Melbourne Expandable Abs Carry On Luggage
Made of 100% plastic, these bags are waterproof and durable. Therefore, you no longer have to worry the next time you get caught in the rain while coming back home.
These carry on travel bags are spacious, offering plenty of room to pack your essentials. Their height of 13 inches and width of 20 inches make them a travel-friendly accessory.
The wheels of these carry-on bags vary between silver and black, but the body colors are wide-ranging.
It is a robust piece of luggage indeed, and it will follow you wherever you go on your travels.
This is a great option indeed – check it out!
Samsonite Omni PC Hardside 20-inch Spinner
Samsonite Omni is made of micro-diamond texture, which is highly scratch-resistant. The divider, full-zipper interior, and cross straps keep your items organized.
Moreover, they are ideal for flying because they have lightweight spinners that provide easy mobility.
If you have a few extra items to carry, you can expand them on all sides for more room.
Kenneth Cole Reaction Out of Bounds Upright Suitcase
This 20-inch spinner has four wheels for a 360-degree rotation. Their light weight makes them ideal for flights, cars, and subways.
The ABS exterior body construction with molded corner supports provide maximum shock resistance.
If you want to keep your items organized while traveling, the interior compartments and zipper pocket of this carry-on luggage will help you.
Travelpro Maxlite 4 Expandable Spinner Suitcase
These suitcases are 9 inches high and 14 inches wide and feature four wheels for 360-degree rotation.
You can use the telescoping handles to add more strength and length to the suitcase.
These bags have a patented contour grip, which provides a high degree of comfort while pulling.
You can either go for black, purple or blue for looking trendy. 🙂
Delsey Quilted Rolling UnderSeat Tote
Made of 1800 denier polyester, these bags have a colorful inner lining with a trendy quilted exterior.
They are best for air travel because they fit easily under the seat or in the overhead compartment.
You can keep your items separated and organized with the inner pockets.
The front pockets can store your books, passport, tickets and more.
You can go for a black, navy blue or teal blue piece – stylish indeed.
Carry on luggage is a cool solution for your travel adventures. It’s very handy when rushing through busy airports, and provides an elegant way of traveling in style.