This way, a vacation becomes even more relaxing when you are able to enjoy a freshly brewed cup, made exactly to your taste, anytime, anywhere.
You no longer need to compromise on your favorite beverage when traveling, thanks to travel coffee makers.
They come in various shapes and sizes, and some enable you to prepare different types of coffee as well. Key characteristic is that they are all portable and easy to operate.
Best Travel Coffee Maker: Quick Roundup
Check out these coffee makers that will take your travel experience to the next level:
- AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker
- Bodum Travel Tea and Coffee Press
- Antiya Portable Hand Held Manual Pressure Coffee Machine
- Melitta Coffee Maker
- Knox Compact Travel Size K-Cup Coffee Brewer
What to look for in a good travel coffee maker?
Here are some of the key things to look for in a travel coffee maker:
- Portability – A travel coffee maker is specially designed for travel purposes, it should not occupy extensive space in your luggage.
- Easy maintenance – Your travel coffee maker should be easy to clean. You don’t want a complicated system that will take up too much time in disposal and cleaning.
- Battery-powered – Travel coffee makers should ideally be battery operated so that you don’t need to look for a power source to operate them.
- Number of portions – It should meet your specific requirements. For instance, you need just a single-cup coffee maker if you’re the only coffee drinker in your group or if you are a single traveler.
So, are you ready to pick out the best travel-friendly coffee maker to take on your next trip? Here are the five:
AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker
You can carry the AeroPress filters and your own coffee as well – and all you need is some hot water to brew your favorite cup.
In addition, it is easy to assemble and operate, which is the key benefit when traveling – you don’t want to waste a lot of time preparing coffee.
It comes with its own bag for carrying it in your backpack or a suitcase, and it’s easy to clean too.
This travel coffee maker is a great choice for your next journey – check it out!
Bodum Travel Tea and Coffee Press
This portable tea and coffee press allows you to make your beverage and drink it while you’re on the go. No need to pour into a separate mug/container! Really handy whether you are sightseeing in a city or trekking through nature.
It features a double-wall, vacuum-seal construction and will keep your coffee hot/cold for hours on end.
Antiya Portable Hand Held Manual Pressure Coffee Machine
This coffee maker requires no electricity or batteries to operate and can be easily packed into your hand luggage or backpack.
And you can brew your shot of coffee in a matter of seconds!
This portable coffee maker is ideal for travelers who find it a bit bothersome to operate complicated coffee machines.
Melitta Coffee Maker
The red color mug is the perfect travel size and it includes five filters. It can carry up to 16 oz of fluid.
Ask any coffee aficionado and they will tell you that there is nothing to beat pour-over brewed coffee. And with the Melitta Coffee Maker, that is exactly what you get!
This coffee maker allows you to have a look at the amount of coffee brewing through the drip brewer window.
It also has an easy-to-use screw-on lid fitted with a close tab for safe transport.
Knox Compact Travel Size K-Cup Coffee Brewer
It features a detachable drip tray that can easily accommodate your travel mugs. The easy-to-store travel coffee maker has a single-button operation and can brew a lovely cup of coffee in less than three minutes.
The Knox Coffee Brewer comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty and makes use of single-serving K-Cups for brewing coffee.
This means that you don’t need to worry about disposing off any coffee grounds or cleaning any coffee pots.
Get a travel coffee maker now and enjoy your upcoming vacation with as many cups of coffee as you like, be it on a city break or a hiking trip through nature!