As you can see on the map below, this area generally includes Italy, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Malta and Northern African countries, such as Egypt, Israel and Tunisia.
It also includes Adriatic sea and Black sea, and can be conveniently combined with river cruises, such as Nile or Danube cruise.In addition, there are numerous shore excursions. These are particularly attractive as they allow you to see many of the great Mediterranean mainland attractions, cities, cultural hot spots and natural wonders. Just think of Istanbul, Athens, Cairo, or magnificent Petra in Jordan, or pyramids in Egypt.
Explore these pages and find out much more about the great Mediterranean cruises and destinations in this area!
Eastern Mediterranean Destinations By Country
- Venice | Ancona | Ravenna| San Marino | Bari | Brindisi | Otranto | Lecce | Gallipoli | Urbino | Trieste
- Athens | Mykonos | Santorini | Chania, Crete | Agios Nikolaos, Crete | Heraklion, Crete | Rhodes | Corfu | Patmos | Argostoli, Kefalonia
- Dubrovnik | Split | Korcula | Hvar | Pula | Opatija | Mljet Nature Park | Rijeka | Sibenik | Rovinj | Rab | Losinj
- Istanbul | Kusadasi| Ephesus | Bodrum | Alanya | Antalya | Izmir | Canakkale | Kepez | Troy | Gallipolli| Cesme | Demre (Myra) | Dikili | Fethiye| Gocek| Iskenderun| Marmaris| Sinop| Pergamum| Trabzon
- Koper | Piran
- Larnaca | Limassol | Paphos
- Alexandria | Cairo | Giza | Safaga | Luxor | Sharm El Sheik | Port Said
- Ashdod | Haifa | Jerusalem | Tel Aviv
- Sarande | Butrint